UAB Spinter tyrimai sukūrė, įgyvendino ir prižiūri aplinkos apsaugos valdymo sistemą atitinkančią standarto LST EN ISO 14001 2015 reglamentuojančių teisės aktų kliento reikalavimus bei nuolat gerina jos rezultatyvumą
THE SCOPE AND EXTENT OF THE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
(ISO 14001 4.3 )
The quality management system covers the following areas: conducting market research
MANAGEMENT SYSTEM PROCESSES AND INFORMATION
(ISO 14001 4.4)
All of the company's processes, their interlinkages, the division of responsibilities and the main information flows are defined in a quality management system flowchart, which includes management system analysis, internal audit, management of environmental aspects, and management of non-conformities and corrective actions.
Non-detailed processes are managed using record forms or in accordance with regulatory requirements set by the management of the client company.
STRATEGIC DIRECTIONS (ISO 14001 5.2 / 6.2)
Conducting market research in an ethical and fair manner
A company that is constantly evolving, uses advanced technology in its operations and has the trust of its customers in the market
- Integrity. We honour our commitments to our clients and deliver what we promise.
- Trustworthiness. Our customers come back to us because they trust us to offer the best solution and to deliver it with maximum quality.
- Competence. We invest in our skills to stay "on top of the game".
- Compliance. We operate in accordance with regulatory, environmental and customer requirements.
- Environmental awareness. We strive to have an effective environmental management system, using energy as efficiently as possible and sorting waste properly.
Objectives are set and implemented to ensure efficiency and progress in the strategic directions. Strategic directions shall be reviewed and, if necessary, updated at least once a year.
The company director ensures that they are updated and spread throughout the organisation. Detailed corporate and employee objectives are published annually in a separate document.